A List Of Popular Synthesis Essay Topics About The American Dream
Before embarking on an essay on The American Dream, it is good to understand its authentic meaning. It was defined as ideal for every American citizen to enjoy an equal opportunity to achieve his desires for success and prosperity through initiative, determination and hard work. Over time, this definition seems to have changed as the life in America takes different turns by the day.
Changes in social life mean that the dream is interpreted differently by various sections of the society. Legal and illegal migrants view it as an opportunity to find that which they cannot get in their homeland. For other Americans, it is the opportunity to get free services from the government. For investors and inventors, it is a chance to conquer the world through innovative products and successful businesses.
Writing a synthesis essay about the American dream therefore presents a unique opportunity to explore all these angles. It means that you have a chance to pick a topic or area of interest and expound on it through your paper. Some of the topics worth considering include:-
- The modern day American Dream
- Prejudices that destroyed the American Dream
- Was the American Dream a fallacy?
- The evolution of the American Dream
- How to revive the original American Dream
- Can illegal immigrants enjoy the American Dream?
- What movies perfectly capture the true American Dream?
- Which is the best literature material on the American Dream?
- Who are the true beneficiaries of the American Dream?
- Is there a continent of nation with a better dream than America?
- Is there more to the American Dream than money?
- What does the American Dream say about the family?
- Is equality and opportunity envisaged in the American Dream possible in the modern world?
- Is it easier or more difficult to achieve the American dream now than it was a century ago?
- The challenges of racism and poverty in achieving the American Dream.
- Is the American Dream as attractive today as it was years ago?
When selecting a topic, choose an area you are passionate about and one where you will get adequate research materials. Consult with your teacher to ensure that it is in line with the demands of your course outline. Your synthesis essay should provide facts or evidence that is based on the reality existing on the ground. Use professional writing service to get help with your essay